Marathon, Portage and Wood Counties are tobacco and nicotine free.
The Nicotine Prevention Alliance of Central Wisconsin strives to increase health through education and advocacy, creating a community environment that encourages tobacco and nicotine free living.
2021-2022 Meetings | Quarterly | 2nd Thursday, 10:30AM-12:00PM
Sign up for updates to detailed receive meeting information
- September 9th, 2021 | Menthol | Zoom Link
- Meeting ID: 925 1104 7018 | Passcode: 559571
- December 9th, 2021 | Hispanic/Latino | Zoom Link
- Meeting ID: 999 7073 5766 | Passcode: 198893
- March 10th, 2022 | Pregnant Women | Zoom Link
- Meeting ID: 928 3580 0032 | Passcode: 141485
- June 9th, 2022 | Veterans | Zoom Link
- Meeting ID: 931 6512 0223 | Passcode: 023598
Our mission is accomplished by increasing knowledge and application of evidence-based practices. Our alliance works with the Tobacco Prevention and Control Program (TPCP) to address the burden of tobacco use and exposure in Marathon, Portage and Wood counties.
Together we work to prevent the initiation of tobacco use by adults and youth, eliminate the exposure to secondhand smoke, promote the use of evidence-based strategies to treat tobacco dependence, and address tobacco-related disparities.